Friday, July 16, 2010

Chelsea, 19th Street Between Sixth and Seventh Avenues


Mary Sargent © 2010 ………………….…………… ………………….. click to enlarge

On the north corner is Apex Technical School.  I wish they had consulted me when they were naming this school.  I know that having your name start with A is advantageous for sales, but New York is better for search results.  And if it must start with A, how about Abercrombie Technical School or Abbott Technical School or even Aaron Technical School, all of which sound so much less cheesy than Apex.




Mary Sargent © 2010 ………………….…………… ………………….. click to enlarge

Street level view with students.  The signs you can see through the windows say "Electrical and Advanced Electrical", "Construction Skills - Plumbing, Carpentry and Electrical" and "Auto Body Repair".  I think I'd pick Electrical.

No comments: