Saturday, June 12, 2010

Lower East Side, Delancey Street at Allen

Now we're inside.  This is one of two other people in the place.



Mary Sargent © 2010 ………………….…………… ………………….. click to enlarge


Here's the other:



Mary Sargent © 2010 ………………….…………… ………………….. click to enlarge

Love those windows.  Loved being there.  I hope the food is good, I prayed.  It will be, promised Luka.  The proprietor/chef/waitress emerged from the basement and welcomed us but said we might have to wait a bit for food because there was an inspection going on.  In the meantime, we could get drinks and some olives and bread.



Mary Sargent © 2010 …… ………………….. click to enlarge

It's a gin something with a nice bitter taste to counter the sweetness.  Luka always gets pretty drinks.

I must stop now, though I'm not finished. I have to get up in 3 hours.

No comments: