Monday, December 21, 2009

Meatpacking District, 14th Street at Ninth Avenue and Hudson Street


Mary Sargent © 2009 ………………...………….. click to enlarge

Here is the third and largest Apple store to open in New York City.  At least it was the largest in 2007 when it opened, but just last month a brand new store opened on Broadway near Lincoln Center and I haven't been able to learn its size.  The first one opened in 2001 on Fifth Avenue and everyone knows about that one.  But did you know about the one in SoHo?  You wouldn't believe the building its in.  Actually, I only learned about the Broadway Apple from an out of town visitor at dinner tonight. 

I use a PC but I'm getting a Mac next time, I think.  Maybe.  I want to be able to go to their stores!  Not the only reason.

See map.

No comments: