Monday, April 06, 2009

Upper West Side, 104th Street Between West End Avenue and Riverside Drive


Mary Sargent © 2009 …….. click to enlarge

My walk today was a short one just prior to meeting Luka at Henry's. Henry's is on Broadway at 105th and I haven't walked 105th so that was easy. Plus there were those pesky connecting streets on Riverside Drive; one between 104th and 105th and one between 105th and 106th. As you might imagine, there's a lot of inefficiency in this project. So there I was walking across 104th Street to get to Riverside. We've DONE this block, I tried to say to myself, but I wouldn't listen, so here's this rather austere shot looking down the block to the river.

What's interesting to me is that I wouldn't know I was on the same block as the one I shot a year and a half ago. See? Nothing's changed. It's just what I shot and how I shot it.




Mary Sargent © 2009 ……click to enlarge

I'll end with this sweet little building so we'll all have pleasant dreams.

See map.

No comments: