Monday, March 23, 2009

Inwood, Park Terrace East Between 217th and 215th Streets


Mary Sargent © 2009 …….. click to enlarge

I somehow got it in my head that it was going to be around 50° today. Probably NY1 with their dependably unreliable forecasts. So I'm sitting inside in my overheated apartment, thinking about the nice long walk I'm going to take. I'm getting all excited about nice long walks. But I did have sense enough to check the weather on my computer before I left. NOT 50°. 43°, feels like 33°. That's when I started getting cranky. And canceled my nice long walk. Decided to stick close to home. Went out and almost got knocked down by the wind. I took ONE photograph and came back home.

This is a view (just a small slice) of the Park Terrace Garden apartments.

See map.

No comments: