Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Upper West Side, Broadway Between 104th and 103rd Streets


Mary Sargent © 2008 …………………………………….. click to enlarge

After dinner, we walked down Broadway to where I would normally take the subway home (note subway entrance at the right), but where, this night, I hailed a cab because I was carrying a very heavy Christmas gift from Luka which she had stoically schlepped to Henry's.

Okay, I'll tell you what it was. Four beautiful glowing red dinner plates, very heavy.

This was meant to be my Merry Christmas photograph because I was planning to go to Michigan tomorrow to spend Christmas with my son and his family. But no, the flight was cancelled and there was no other flight to be had, so I'll be here, posting on Christmas Eve.

Maybe I'll just run this one again.

See map.

No comments: