Friday, November 07, 2008

Inwood, 218th Street Between Park Terrace East and Park Terrace West


Mary Sargent © 2008 …………………………………….. click to enlarge

Now, to pick up the Election Day walk from Tuesday. As I mentioned, I discovered that there are no long lines on Election Day in Inwood if you go in the middle of the day. Feeling a little anticlimactic about the whole voting experience, I decided not to go right home, but to have a glass of wine at our new restaurant and wine bar, Indian Road Café. I could sip wine and read the book I brought with me to the polls in case I had to stand in line for hours. So I headed down 218th Street.

It was a nice fall day here in New York and here are the trees to illustrate it. To the left is the eastern side of Columbia's stadium – more about that tomorrow.

See map.

No comments: