Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Inwood, 218th Street Between Park Terrace East and Park Terrace West


Mary Sargent © 2008 …………………………………….. click to enlarge

I seldom, if ever, interrupt a photowalk just because something is happening out there, but today I was so up about this election that I made an exception. I took my camera with me when I went to vote so I could photograph the record numbers of people waiting to vote, the lines out the door, down the block.

Uh. Well, apparently there were lines this morning.

One of the benefits of living in Inwood is that we don't have long lines for voting.

I'm posting this at 7:50 p.m. when not too many results are in yet, but it's looking good for Obama. But I won't relax until it's official.

By the way this is the Chrystie Field House, part of the Baker Field Athletics Complex of Columbia University.

See map.

No comments: