Friday, September 19, 2008

East Village, 4th Street Between Second and First Avenues


Mary Sargent © 2008 …………………………………….. click to enlarge

Kind of a mixed message here. Sit/don't sit.



Mary Sargent © 2008 …………………………………….. click to enlarge

This little doggy's coat says "Adopt Me."




Mary Sargent © 2008 …………………………………….. click to enlarge

And in the window, hard to see because of the scrollwork, are some half grown kitties romping around. So cute. So adoptable. Come on down. No, we didn't take any because I already have two cats, Luka has one, and that's all we can handle.

Continuing the cute animal theme, I was just watching Dogtown - did you see those puppies?!! And Toughie?! Talk about totally lovable.

See map.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I saw this episode today, the dog Toughie really broke my heart to see him in that condition. I was so happy to see him get better.

I love this website, as I recently moved from northern NJ within easy distance to NYC to Virginia too far away. Your beautiful and though provoking photos make me feel like I am there.

Mary Sargent said...

Thanks, Hammer! It's always great to hear something like that. I grew up in northern Virginia. It's beautiful. (But beauty isn't everything!)