Friday, August 29, 2008

Tribeca, Walker Street Between Church Street and Broadway


Mary Sargent © 2008 …………………………………….. click to enlarge




Mary Sargent © 2008 …………………………………….. click to enlarge

I am hereby repealing the one photograph only per night rule. We have to move a little faster. I'm not going to live forever, you know.

The yellow sign in the lower photo refers to the annual New York International Fringe Festival, now over. Once again, I have failed to get myself to a performance. About 200 companies performed this year at over 19 venues, this being venue #5, walkerspace.

Urinetown was originally performed in the Fringe Festival; I saw it on Broadway and thought it was great. However, I would guess the ratio of good to bad is small. Great to bad even smaller. But it's cheap! $15 tickets. And fun! You may discover the next theatrical genius! Let's all go next year.

See map.

No comments: