Sunday, October 21, 2007

Upper East Side, 86th Street Between Lexington and Third Avenues


Mary Sargent © 2007 …………………………………….. click to enlarge

One of the sidewalk vendors I mentioned 2 nights ago.

Now about these Raw files. I have finally plunked down my $800 to take an Adobe Photoshop class at ICP (International Center for Photography), which is where I learned to print color film back when the class rooms were located on East 93rd Street. Or 92nd. Now it's time to get serious about this digital photography stuff. By the end of the class in December I should know how to print color digital.

Of course, I can print them now on my color printer without taking a class, but I want to do it the hard way.

All you people who have been clamoring for a print will soon be able to get one. Actually, I owe one for last year's Christmas present. It's coming soon!

See map.

No comments: