Saturday, October 28, 2006

Inwood, Henshaw Street Between Dyckman Street and Riverside Drive


Mary Sargent © 2006 ……………….…………click to enlarge

Here's the other little street out here on the edge, Ft. Tryon Park up ahead. See map.

I'm guessing this is mother, son and grandson. Up the street, they turn into an alley just beyond the brick building and enter a side door of the next building. I like this group and I want to know more about them. Which of you lives there? How did you happen to move there and for how long have you been there? What's it like living there?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

j'aime venir ici, faire ma ballade dans new york grâce a toi

I like to come here, to make my ballade in New York thanks to you

Anonymous said...

(Actually, they live in Brooklyn.)

And I like the moody, wintery quality and the way the dark green of the upper right draws one in.